Success for International Business students in University Partnership Awards
International Business students made an impressive impact in the recent University Partnerships awards, dominating five categories including School and Course Representative of the year.
Frank Chen was a worthy winner in the inaugural Global category, which recognises excellence amongst those who have actively engaged in the promotion and maintenance of international or intercultural activities.
International Business students were also represented in both the individual student and group versions of the positive impact categories. These are awarded to those who made an exceptional difference to others’ experiences through an outstanding contribution to their school. We are extremely proud of our exceptional students.
International Business Student Winners:
- School Representative of the Year: Serena West, BSc International Business and Marketing
- Course Representative of the Year, Joint Winners: Jason Wang & Quy Pham, both BSc International Business and Finance
- Global: Frank Chen, BSc International Business and Finance
- Positive Impact (Student): Ziran Yang, BSc International Business
International Business Student Runners Up
- Positive Impact (Group): Pranjal Kumar, Liuming Cheng, Amena Rehmanji and Deepika Bansal, all MSc International Busin