- Position: Programme Support Officer
- Email: R.S.Meadley@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8805
Rachel supports the Faculty Office by:
- Managing the Faculty Project Team
- Providing ad-hoc project support for LUBS projects as they arise.
- Planning and developing clear and effective communications for colleagues within the Business School.
- Developing content for LUBS intranet SharePoint pages and maintaining and updating information and guidance.
- Providing support for the LUBS strategy.
Rachel also supports the LUBS & Law Transformation Programme. Her role is to:
- Act as the first point of contact within the programme for all internal and external stakeholders, being mindful of a multiplicity of projects and making connections between them.
- Work with the programme team to provide administrative support including research and collation of information, preparing reports and presentations, and management of key programme documents.
- Take an overview of the programme and associated project activities ensuring that work is prioritised and deadlines are met, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Plan for and develop clear and effective communications and engagement across a range of channels within the team and with all groups of stakeholders affected by the programme.