- April 2019: University of Leeds Partnership Award for Innovation (view article on the Business School website)
- March 2019: Leeds University Business School overall Partnership Award (view article on the Business School Taught Student Guide)
- March 2019: Leeds University Business School Partnership Award for Innovation
- March 2021: University Teaching Awards – Collaborative Excellence – As part of the Enhancement & Innovation team
- March 2021: University Teaching Awards – Collaborative Excellence – As part of the Economic Theory & Applications flipped module project
I am an experienced Learning Technologist who brings a wide range of technical and creative skill to high-impact digital enhancement projects. I enjoy working collaboratively with subject matter experts to bring subjects to life in a range of formats, and to plan, produce and deliver engaging and memorable digital learning experiences. This is reflected in my successes in the Faculty and institutional Partnership Awards where, in 2019, I won the Innovation prize – this award is given to “the person or group who uses innovative methods and approaches to engage and excite others”.
Since joining the Faculty in 2015 I have played a central role in a number of digital enhancement projects. My experience in audio-visual production and graphic design is matched by my attention to detail and experience using a range of applications and platforms to deliver learning. I played a key role in the acquisition and initial use of a Lightboard to improve the quality of audio-visual resources in Business School modules – I was asked to give a lightning talk about this at TELFest North West in December 2019 – a commendation and recording of the talk is available on the Association for Learning Technology (ALT) website.
- BSc Hons Creative Music and Sound Technology (Upper Second Class Honours)
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Office Specialist