Tone Thomas Vaduthala
I am primarily responsible for driving customised executive education initiatives within the UK and internationally.
I have around 20 years of global experience in crafting functional and managerial learning interventions across sectors, industries and managerial levels. Clients have included organisations such as Microsoft, Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, LafargeHolcim, MetLife, Motorola, Royal Bank of Scotland, Walt Disney Company and Office Depot.
Prior to joining academia, I worked at senior leadership roles in the corporate sector, primarily focussing on managing the development of bespoke e-learning solutions (some award winning) for organisations such as Chrysler, Baxter, Microsoft, Motorola, Oracle, and Proctor and Gamble.
I am quite passionate about child education and development. This led me to be part of the NextEducation entrepreneurial vision where we designed products and solutions for the K12 segment currently impacting the lives of over 10 million students across the Asian region.
A fellow with both the LPI and CMI, and a member of the CIPD Leaders in Learning forum, I am also a frequent judge for leadership development awards such as the Brandon Hall Leadership Excellence awards and the Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice awards.
More information can be found on my LinkedIn profile in the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonethomas
- Master of Science (Senior Leadership)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Instructional Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering and Management
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (CFCMI)
- Fellow of Learning and Professional Institute (FLPI)
- Certified Management and Business Educator (CMBE)
- National Human Resource Development Network - Lifetime Member
- CIPD Leaders in Learning
Research groups and institutes
- Executive education
- Centre for Executive and Professional Education