Dr Chau M. Chu
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: financial economics; regional economics; applied econometrics
- Email: C.M.Chu@leeds.ac.uk
Chau joined the University of Leeds as a Research Fellow in the Economics Department in 2021. She has also been working as a Policy Fellow for Yorkshire and Humber Policy Engagement and Research Network (Y-PERN) funded by Research England. She received her PhD in Economics and MSc in Economics and Finance from the University of Leeds.
Her research focuses on financial economics, regional economics, and applied econometrics.
- PhD Economics, University of Leeds
- MSc Economics and Finance, University of Leeds
- BA Finance and Banking, Hanoi Foreign Trade University, Vietnam