Dr Nathalie Benesova
- Position: Teaching Fellow in Management
- Areas of expertise: social capital; trust; business ethics; moral dilemmas; corruption; sustainability; teaching innovation; research philosophy.
- Email: N.H.Benesova@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: G.32 Charles Thackrah
Nathalie joined Leeds University Business School as a Teaching Fellow in Management in September 2020.
She previously worked as a Research Assistant in International Business and Strategy and lectured in the areas of international business, management and economics. She also held roles in learning development and innovation, and quality assurance in international partnerships.
Nathalie obtained her PhD which focused on social capital, business management, and ethics in 2020. She is particularly interested in issues pertaining to social capital, business ethics and moral dilemmas, and is also interested in contemporary management research.
- PhD in Business Management, University of Huddersfield
- MSc in International Business with Finance, University of Huddersfield
- BA(Hons) in European Business, University of Huddersfield
- BSc in Business Economics, Technical University of Liberec
- Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- British Academy of Management (BAM)
- Irish Academy of Management (IAM)
- First International Network on Trust (FINT)
- Academy of International Business (AIB)
Nathalie’s main focus is on supporting students on Management courses. She teaches on a number of management, personal and career development, and research modules. Nathalie also acts as an academic personal tutor and a dissertation supervisor.