Dr Nahid Ibrahim
- Position: Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Judgment and Decision Making, Metacognition, Memory, Consumption Experiences, Goals and Motivation
- Email: N.Ibrahim@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2723
- Location: G.06 18 Lyddon Terrace
- Website: LinkedIn
Nahid Ibrahim is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing at Leeds University Business School. She obtained her PhD with a major in Marketing and a minor in Psychology from the University of Alberta in Canada. She is an experimental behavioural scientist by training, exploring the dynamic, multidisciplinary field of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour.
Her research focuses on two distinct but intersecting areas of inquiry. Her first stream of research focuses on understanding how consumers interact with dynamic decision environments such as those facilitated by AI and machine learning. Her second stream of research sheds light on how various contextual and social factors impact consumer choices, experiences, and well-being. Her overarching goal is to use these insights to develop scalable behavioural interventions and decisions tools that enable consumers to make better decisions. She has presented her work in leading academic conferences and doctoral consortiums such as those organized by the Association for Consumer Research, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, and Society for Consumer Psychology.
- PhD in Marketing (Minor in Psychology) (University of Alberta, Canada)
- MSc in Marketing and Consumer Studies (University of Guelph, Canada)
- BBA in Marketing and Finance (North South University, Bangladesh)
LUBS5406M Consumer Behaviour (CAMS)
LUBS5422M Consumer Behaviour Across Cultures (IMM)