- Position: Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Competitive Marketing Strategy, Executive Job Design, Digital Advertising, Retailing, Applied Econometrics
- Email: A.Singh1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: G.06 18 Lyddon Terrace
- Website: LinkedIn | Googlescholar | ORCID
Dr Ashutosh Singh is a Lecturer in Marketing at Leeds University Business School. He holds a PhD in Marketing from the University of Central Florida (USA). He has BSc and MSc degrees in Economics from the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (India).
Ashutosh Singh’s broad research focus is in the area of Marketing Strategy, where he uses analytical and empirical models to solve relevant marketing problems and eventually provide actionable guidance to managers. His substantive research interests lie in the areas of designing strategies for a marketing executive’s job and digital platforms. He has taught Marketing Analytics and International Marketing classes at the University of Central Florida. In the classroom, he stresses the importance of applying what students learn in class to solve real-world business problems. Besides Marketing Analytics and International Marketing, he is comfortable with teaching strategy and methods focused courses such as Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Customer Relationship Management, and Digital Marketing.
- PhD in Business Administration
- MSc in Economics
- BSc in Economics
“I presently teach Marketing Analytics (LUBS 5403S) module in semester 2”