Miss Sumayyah Qudah
2020 January – present: Teaching Fellow in Management
2018 September – 2019 May: Part-time lecturer teaching BMO0206 Investigating a business issue from a HR perspective (CIPD core module) at the University of Huddersfield
2017 January – 2017 May: Part-time lecturer teaching HRM modules at Leeds Beckett University
2015 March – 2015 September: Lecturer in Business at Luminus Technical University College (Jordan)
- Qudah, S., Davies, J. and Deakin, R., 2019. Can we get more satisfaction? Improving quality of working life survey results in UK universities. Perspectives: Policy and Practice in Higher Education, 23(2-3), pp.39-47.
- PgCert Research Methods, University of Huddersfield
- MSc Strategic Human Resource Management (Distinction), University of Huddersfield
- BA Business and Human Resource Management, Leeds Beckett University
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
I joined the EML group as a Teaching Fellow in Management in January 2021. I am currently teaching LUBS5988M Research Design and Analysis to PG students. I am also a personal tutor to several PG students and supervise PG dissertations.
I previously worked in the FE and HE sectors, both national and international, occupying various professional and teaching roles. I started my teaching career in March 2015 as a Business and Management Lecturer at Luminus Technical University College in Amman, Jordan. I have also taught at Leeds Beckett University and the University of Huddersfield, teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students. I have taught various management and HRM topics such as Marketing, Research Methodology, and HRM modules. I am passionate about enhancing and developing students’ learning experience and enabling them to develop in their subject areas.