Dr Kshitij Bhoumik
- Position: Lecturer in Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Consumer-Brand Relationship; Digital and Social Media Marketing; Consumer Wellbeing; Artificial Intelligence
- Email: K.Bhoumik@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.03, 18 Lyddon Terrace
Kshitij Bhoumik is Lecturer in Marketing at Leeds University Business School. He received his Ph.D. (Marketing) from Texas Tech University. Kshitij also holds an MBA degree with a specialization in marketing and has five years of work experience in the sales and marketing of dairy products.
Kshitij’s current research interest investigates how Artificial Intelligence shapes consumer brand relationships. In addition, his research focuses on the digital well-being of consumers and how marketers can concentrate on inclusive policies to cater to the needs of consumers with different economic and cultural profiles.
Kshitij is currently working on projects involving digital maps, fake news, and social exclusion.
- PhD Marketing, Texas Tech University, USA
- MBA Marketing, Amrita School of Business (Coimbatore), India
- BTech Information Technology, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, India
- Association for Consumer Research
- Society for Consumer Psychology
- American Marketing Association
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre