Dr Kshitij Bhoumik
- Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Consumer-Brand Relationship; Digital and Social Media Marketing; Consumer Wellbeing
- Email: K.Bhoumik@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.03, 18 Lyddon Terrace
Kshitij Bhoumik is post-doctoral research fellow in Marketing. He has received his Ph.D. (Marketing) from Texas Tech University. Kshitij also holds an MBA degree with a specialization in marketing and has five years of work experience in the sales and marketing of dairy products.
Kshitij’s current research interest investigates how consumer-brand relationships evolve in digital space through online channels and communities. In addition, his research focuses on the digital wellbeing of consumers and how marketers can focus on inclusive policies to cater to the needs of consumers with different economic and cultural profiles.
Kshitij is currently working on projects involving digital maps, fake news, and social exclusion.
- PhD Marketing, Texas Tech University, USA
- MBA Marketing, Amrita School of Business (Coimbatore), India
- BTech Information Technology, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, India
- Association for Consumer Research
- Society for Consumer Psychology
- American Marketing Association
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre