- Position: Business Support (Faculty of Business)
- Email: S.Hussain4@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2641
- Location: Maurice Keyworth Building (Room G.56) / LUBS Faculty Office (Room G.53)
- Provides professional support to the Business School, academic staff, faculty office, HR and divisional administrators.
- Collates personnel information, produces statistical data and runs management reports amongst other business processes.
- Responsible for developing and implementing internal streamlined systems, ensuring new and revised procedures are effectively monitored and communicated to all.
- Supports Post Graduate Research Students with employment and time-sheet processes, liaising with divisional administration, student education assistants and engagement coordinators.
- Works in partnership with the Faculty HR Team to facilitate recruitment, induction and training for newly appointed staff.
- Assists with advertising, interviews, contracts, panel documentation, staff review and annual leave within the faculty.
- Ensures the provision of a robust, responsive and efficient business support service within the faculty.
- BA (Hons) English Language & Linguistics - York St John University
- CELTA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults - Cambridge University Assessment