- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Examining the Effects of Management Innovation on Export Performance
- Supervisor: Professor Annie Wei, Professor Jim Love
Iman is a postgraduate researcher at Center for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL). He holds a bachelor and master's degree in Economics from Iran. He is a recipient of LUBS International Business Divisional Scholarship (2018).
Iman's research interests are: technological innovation, management innovation, and exporting. His current research aims to investigate how management innovation can affect export performance of companies.
- MSc Economics, University of Tehran, (Iran)
- BSc Economics, Shahid Beheshti University, (Iran)
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds