- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: MNE and Institutional Change in Host Countries
- Supervisors: Professor Hinrich Voss, Professor Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki
My research interests span the areas of International Business, Organisational Studies and Political Economy. In paricular, I study how multinational corporations engage with host country institutions and structures. I do also use organisational institutionalism and institutional economics to understand multinational corporations internationalisation behaviour. Finally, I am also cultivating a passion for improving research methods in international business.
- MSc International Business, University of Leeds
- MSc Management, University of Ferrara
- BA, Business Administration, University of Ferrara