Jose Ignacio Barrera
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Design of generic structure to simulate alternative transport mode acceptance
- Supervisors: Professor Kerrie Unsworth, Dr Matthew Davis
Jose Ignacio is a Postgraduate Researcher (PGR) at the University of Leeds Business School. His research interests include Simulation Models, Pro-environmental behaviour, Innovation and strategic management. Additionally to his dissertation, he is still leading a few research projects related to innovation management in the Innovation Lab at the University of Chile, where he participates as a research assistant.
His work and academic experience lead him to develop strong abilities in quantitative marketing research (e.g Structural Equation Modelling, regression modelling, factorial analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, etc), simulation modelling (System dynamic approach) and digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, emailing tools, Google Adwords, etc.).
Barrera, J.I., Torres, J.P. and Valdés, G., 2019. The microfoundations of innovation processes in Latin American firms. Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración.
Torres, J.P., Barrera, J.I., Kunc, M. and Charters, S., 2020. The dynamics of wine tourism adoption in Chile. Journal of Business Research.
Modelling and Simulation, System Dynamics, Innovation, Strategic Management & Marketing
- Bsc in Agricultural Economics, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- MSc in Marketing, University of Chile
- Certificate in Innovation Management, University of Chile