- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Inclusive Growth Through Social Protection: A Comparative Analysis of Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Supervisors: Dr Gaston Yalonetzky, Dr Kausik Chaudhuri, Dr. Mumtaz Anwar Chaudhry and Dr. Asma Awan
Enrolled into PhD at School of Economics, University of the Punjab, Pakistan and Post Graduate Researcher (PGR) at Business School Leeds University under PHEC split PhD Scholarship (Pakistan). Into final year of PhD.
- Lecturer at Qurban Degree College (W) Lahore, Pakistan (2005-2009)
- Lecturer at Govt. Gradtuate College (W) Kasur Higher Education Department, Pakistan (2009-2016).
- Assistant Professor at Govt. Graduate Islamia College (W) Lahore Cantt Higher Education Department, Pakistan (2016 to-date).
Achievements and Scholarhships.
- Topper at Punjab Public Service Commission, Pakistan (2016).
- Interview Penalist at Punjab Public Service Commission, Pakistan for the Induction of Lecturers in Public Colleges (2021 to date).
- 3rd Position in Mphil at School of Economics, University of the Punjab Pakistan (2016).
- Punjab Higher Education Commission Split PhD Scholarship (2018).
Time series data, Micro data, Simultaneous equation modeling, models related to growth and development and macro economics.
Nisar, S., Chaudhry, M. A., & Awan, A. (2022). Social Protection Programs: Review and Comparative Analysis of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Journal of Peace, Development and Communication , 06(04), 380–400. https://doi.org/10.36968/JPDC-V06-I04-26.
- PhD Scholar, School of Economics University of the Punjab and Business School Leeds University, UK
- MPhil Economics (2014-2016) from School of Economics University of Punjab Pakistan (3rd Position).
- Masters in Economics from School of Economics University of the Punjab Pakistan.
- B.SC (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics) (2005)
- F.SC (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics) (2003)