- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Uncertainty in financial markets
- Supervisors: Professor Konstantinos Bozos, Dr Efthymia (Effie) Symitsi, Dr Costas Lambrinoudakis
Argyro is a postgraduate researcher at the Leeds University Business School since October 2022. Prior to joining the University of Leeds, she worked at Oxford Risk Research and Analysis Ltd (an Oxford University spin-out), as a Data Scientist for two years. Her experiences inspired her to pursue a PhD to further develop her knowledge of behavioural and corporate finance.
Behavioural Finance, Asset Pricing, Corporate Finance and Financial Derivatives.
- MSc Financial Technologies, Risk and Investment Analysis at University of Sussex
- BSc Economics at Athens University of Economics and Business
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance