- Email: F.Brescancini@leeds.ac.uk
- Supervisor: Dr Matthew Davis, Dr William Young
Felipe has been engaged in positive social impact in leadership roles in several organisations since 2012. Founder of Think Twice Brasil (TTB) which promotes education for social impact and human rights. Chair of the Board at Plan International Brasil, a global NGO leading the movement for girls’ rights. Partner at Virtuous Company Consultancy which works with top management with an exclusive ESG approach.
He was the Business Development Director of Sistema B Brasil (part of B Lab) until 2022, a global movement that creates business standards to build a regenerative, inclusive, and sustainable economy. Until 2014, he worked for ten years in Marketing at Procter & Gamble, leading local and regional multifunctional teams in Latin America.
Passionate about cultures, Felipe has been to 99 countries, 40 of which were in field research about inequality and social impact. This project was published in the book “Empathy experience throughout the world”.
social impact, social business, prosocial behaviour, ESG, sustainability
- MSc in Psychology of Economic Life, London School of Economics and Political Science (2018)
- PGDip in Communication, Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (ESPM), Brazil (2008)
- BSc in Management, Pontificia Universidade Católica (PUC-SP), Brazil (2005)
- PGCert in Holistic Science and Economics for Transition, Schumacher College Brazil (2016)