- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: The reality and challenges of implementing digital archives: The case of the National Library of Kuwait
- Supervisors: Shahla Ghobadi, Dr Gary Graham
I am currently a scholarship holder at the College of Basic Education at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training (PAEET). Before starting my PhD, I worked as a Software Programmer at the Ministry of Communication in Kuwait. Before that, I taught Computer Science at a Kuwaiti government school for three months in 2021. I enjoy teaching and collaborating with other academics to share our knowledge and experience. I was an intern at Kuwait University Center of Information Systems in 2014. During my PhD, I want to investigate the digital transformation of archives as a memory organisation.
My current research interests are in the areas of organization and management of information and knowledge, specifically in digital transformation and social media.
- Master Degree in Information Studies, Kuwait University. (1st Calss)
- Bachelor Degree in Information Science, Kuwait University. (1st Class))