- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Refugees' Participation in the UK Labour Market
- Supervisors: Dr Gabriella Alberti, Professor Chris Forde, Dr. Meenakshi Sarkar
I am a Postgraduate Researcher at Leeds University Business School (LUBS), UK. I am also a PGR representetative for Work and Employment Relations Division at LUBS. My main research is in the area of refugees’ participation in the UK labour market. I have an undergraduate degree in English Education and two masters degrees in International Education and Human Resource Management. I worked for 3 years as a tutor in my home country before I moved to the UK in 2016. I am currently working as an adviser for refugees and asylum seeker with the local migrant charity RETAS Leeds.
I am interested in the area of refugees’ participation/integration process in the UK labour market and the role of IT skills and training within this process.
- MA Human Resource Management, University of Leeds (Distinction)
- MA International Education, Birmingham City University
- BA English Education, Al Azhar University, Palestine
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation and Change