1. PhD in Finance, Accounting and Finance Division, University of Leeds, UK (Continue).
2. MSc in Finance from The University of Tampa, FL, USA with CGPA 3.93 (2018).
3. MBA in Banking from the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh with CGPA 3.85 (2010).
Awards and Scholarship:
1. Divisional Scholarship for PhD in Finance from the Accounting and Finance Division, University of Leeds, UK.
2. University Scholarship for MSc in Finance from The University of Tampa, Florida, USA.
3. Distinction of Graduation Honor on the result of MSc from The University of Tampa, USA.
4. Dean’s Academic Award on MBA result of the Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
5. Achieved scholarship (Dhaka University) on BBA results.
6. Achieved Board (Comilla) scholarship on SSC result.
Certificate of completion on Bloomberg Market Concept with 83% marks from Bloomberg for education (October 2018).
1.Current position: Assistant Professor (September 2016 – continuing), Department of Finance & Banking, Faculty of Business Administration, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
2.Previous position(f): Graduate Assistant (September 2017 – December 2018), Department of Accounting, University of Tampa, FL 33606, USA.
3.Previous position(e): Lecturer (September 2014 – September 2016), Department of Finance & Banking, Faculty of Business Administration, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
4. Previous position(d): Lecturer (part-time), Department of Business Administration, School of Business, Uttara University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Previous position (c): Principal Officer (2012-2014), Treasury Division, Dhaka Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
6. Previous position(b): Management Trainee Officer (2012), Credit Risk Management, Dhaka Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Previous position (a): Intern (2010), Corporate Division, The City Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. Hasan, F., Shafique, S., Das, B.C. and Shome, R. (2022), "R&D intensity and firms dividend policy: evidence from BRICS countries", Journal of Applied Accounting Research. https://doi.org/10.1108/JAAR-02-2022-0027
2. Bijoy C. Das (2019). Application of Business Analytics Techniques in Mobile Station: An Evidence of USA, Journal: Journal of Nazrul University, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam Unversity, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh. Vol 2, No 3. ISSN:22 27- 5940.
3. Bijoy C. Das & Soma R. S. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Inflow of Remittances: Perspective of Bangladesh. MPRA Paper from University Library of Munich, Germany (https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/101083/).