NSS results place Accounting and Economics best in Russell Group
The Business School is number one in the Russell Group for Accounting and Economics according to the National Student Survey (NSS) 2019.
For ‘overall satisfaction’ Leeds appears in strong positions in several subject areas:
• #1 in the Russell Group for Accounting
• #1 in the Russell Group for Economics
• #2 in the Russell Group for Finance
• #2 in the Russell Group for Marketing
• Joint #3 in the Russell Group for Management Studies
• Joint #10 in the Russell Group for Business Studies.
In this survey of final year undergraduates, the University of Leeds also remains in the top five for overall student satisfaction in the Russell Group, scoring 86%, two points above the sector average of 84%. The independent annual survey is one of the key indicators of how students rate their time at university, and was completed by more than 300,000 final-year students in the UK in 2019.
Professor Peter Moizer, Executive Dean said:
We are proud to be so well positioned alongside our Russell Group university peers. The Business School is regularly recognised in both national and international league tables, demonstrating the commitment of our international body of staff and students.