International Partners Day
- Date: Wednesday 7 September 2022
- Location: Leeds University Business School
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Friday 9 September 2022
- Cost: Free
Leeds University Business School will be holding its second International Partners Day from 7th – 9th September 2022.
We will be inviting partners from across the globe to attend a full-day session exploring the initiatives and projects taking place across the business school and how they benefit our community of staff and students, business and wider society through 6 spotlight sessions focusing on research, innovation, global engagement, international trends, and cooperation.
The International Partners Day will be a platform to:
- Highlight research and innovation initiatives and discuss ways to expand existing collaborations
- Learn about our global engagement priorities
- Share and discuss international trends including the changing landscape of higher education cooperation
This will be a hybrid event, available to attend both in-person and online, with opportunities to network with colleagues across the university, and provide a platform for developing intentional collaboration projects.
Further details will be sent to partner institutions directly. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com