SME Leaders Forum May 2022
- Date: Tuesday 10 May 2022, 15:45 – 18:30
- Location: Nexus, Discovery Way, Leeds, LS2 3AA
- Cost: Free of charge
Exploring opportunities for businesses to attract and retain new and diverse talent in an ever-changing landscape.
This SME Leaders Forum will focus on exploring opportunities for businesses to attract and retain new and diverse talent in an ever-changing landscape.
As an SME Leader, you will be acutely aware of the current labour market challenges, and the potential impact on your business if you are not proactive in addressing them. Current research highlights the following as just some of the related areas businesses are facing, and which may resonate with you:
- Up to 79% of businesses are having trouble finding the right people
- Businesses recruiting from student/graduate talent pool report that ‘struggling to reach the right candidates’ is among their top concerns. This is exacerbated in the SME community where they may have fewer resources and less brand recognition
- Business leaders want to be more engaging in hiring talent, but currently experience declined job offers and retention difficulties
- 81% of employers anticipate the future need to recruit for jobs which don’t exist today
Join us for this interactive and informative session and let us help you to continue to thrive and grow by:
- Developing your talent networks
- Adapting your current working practices to enable progressive employment
- Attracting new and diverse talent to your business