International Partners Day 2020
- Date: Monday 2 March 2020, 12:00 – 17:00
- Location: Nexus, Discovery Way, Leeds, LS2 3AA
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Tuesday 3 March 2020
- Type: International fairs and country visits
- Cost: Free
The Theme of the inaugural International Partners day 2020 is 'Time to respond to a changing environment'.
The programme unites partners of the Business School from across the world together for a two day programme in Leeds to connect, share best practice and network.
The programme is set to include guest and keynote speakers from the Business School and wider University with networking opportunities and cultural excursions for the participants, allowing current international partners to gain a deeper insight into School and Leeds as a city.
There will be six different topics within the programme:
- Executive Education
- Student Opportunity
- International Curriculum
- Spotlight session – Nurturing Talent
- Leeds University Business School and School of Law transformation project
For more information please contact Leeds University Business School: International@lubs.leeds.ac.uk