Webinar: How to use humour in business presentations
- Date: Thursday 4 July 2019, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Online, Alumni
- Cost: Free
This free online webinar is open to University of Leeds alumni, students and staff members
Using humour can lift a business presentation, making you memorable and engaging. In this webinar we explore using humour in your business presentations and will cover:
- Is using humour a good idea?
- If they're laughing they're listening.
- How to get a guaranteed laugh.
- The importance of being a wit not a clown.
- How to tell funny without acting funny.
- What to avoid.
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used or about the webinar please contact Julia Barr - email@example.com
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
About the speaker
A BBC TV and radio presenter, Jeremy Nicholas teaches media training techniques to clients that he’s acquired from thirty years on TV and radio. Jeremy is also an accomplished host of business events working for clients such as IBM, Carling, Ericsson, Boots and Samsung. He’s spoken at five international conventions of the Professional Speakers Association and has twice compered the convention. Jeremy is the co-author of MediaMasters with Alan Stevens, his next book Talking Toolbox was published in 2017. He made his debut onto the comedy scene in 2018 at the Edinburgh Fringe.