Webinar: Why is diversity and inclusion important for business?
- Date: Tuesday 11 February 2020, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Alumni, Online
- Cost: Free
This free online webinar is open to University of Leeds alumni, students and staff members.
Organisations that take diversity and inclusion seriously perform better, are more innovative and attract the best talent. What does a good diversity and inclusion strategy look like? Ideally, everyone in the business should have a role to play – so what’s yours?
In this webinar, Jane Kidd will cover:
• Where leading with inclusion has come from and how it differs from diversity
• Why does it matter - to you, to teams, to organisational strategy?
• How to be a more inclusive leader with some simple tips for everyone, no matter what stage you are in your career
• Where should you start and what does good look like? Jane Kidd is passionate about organisations leading with inclusion.
*This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update your personal details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact email@example.com.
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
Please note: If you are joining the webinar from work, please check with your IT department that GoToWebinar is not blocked.
About the speaker
Jane Kidd is passionate about organisations leading with inclusion. She has a wealth of experience in this topic from both an employee and employer’s perspective.
She has recently led on the diversity and Inclusion strategies for Kellogg's and Asda. Prior to that she worked in consulting, advising on behavioural and cultural change programmes in both the private and public sectors.
Jane has an MBA from Leeds University Business School and a BA in HR and Management.