Building resilient, innovative and sustainable supply chains
- Date: Thursday 31 March 2022, 11:30 – 13:00
- Location: Squire Patton Boggs, 6 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP
- Cost: Free of charge
‘Rebalancing Manufacturing After Global Shocks and Stresses’ - a joint report by Squire Patton Boggs and Leeds University Business School.
We warmly invite you to our launch of this report that describes how to navigate some of the sector’s key challenges and explores Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) supply chain trends for the manufacturing sector.
Discussions will include:
- resilience and innovation to gain a competitive advantage
- supply chain trends in manufacturing
- organisational behaviour and sustainability
- automation related trends that we are currently seeing in the industry.
The event will include presentations, panel discussions and a networking lunch. There is no charge to attend the event.