Dr. Anna Viragos
- Position: Teaching Fellow (Teaching and Scholarship)
- Areas of expertise: Organizational behaviour; organizational psychology; job design; job crafting; proactive behaviours; prosocial behaviours; OCB; employee performance; green behaviours; diversity
- Email: A.Viragos@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0604
- Location: G.31 Charles Thackrah building
- Website: LinkedIn | ORCID
2017-present Teaching Fellow at Leeds University Business School.
- Costantini, A., Ceschi, A, Viragos, A., De Paola, F., Sartori, R. (2019). The role of a new strength-based intervention on organisation-based self-esteem and work engagement: A three-wave intervention study, Journal of Workplace Learning, 31 (3), pp.194-206, https://doi.org/10.1108/JWL-07-2018-0091
- Viragos, A., Leach, D.J., & Davis, M.C. (2018). The role of Task Prosocial Job Crafting in predicting supervisor ratings of performance. British Academy of Management Conference, Bristol.
- Viragos, A., Leach, D. J., & Davis, M.C. (2017). Investigating Job Crafting from a prosocial perspective: The development and validation of the Prosocial Job Crafting Measure. European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology Conference, Dublin.
- Viragos, A., Leach, D. J. & Davis, M.C. (2016). Investigating Job Crafting from a prosocial perspective. IWP International Conference, Sheffield.
- Unsworth, K., Pieniazek, R., & Viragos, A. (2016) Objective Measures: The Good, the Bad, and the Alternatives”. British Academy of Management Conference, Newcastle.
- Viragos, A., Leach, D. J. & Davis, M.C. (2015). Prosocial Job Crafting. British Psychological Society, Division of Occupational Psychology, Glasgow.
Awards and scholarships:
- 2019: Award for Outstanding Academic Performance for my PhD thesis from the University of Leeds
- 2018: Award for Best Full Paper in Organizational Psychology, British Academy of Management Conference, Bristol.
- 2014: University Research Scholarship from the University of Leeds
- 2014: Award for Outstanding MSc Dissertation, Leeds University Business School
- 2013: Maurice Keyworth MSc Scholarship from Leeds University Business School
- 2009: ISEP Scholarship from San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, USA.
- 2007: ERASMUS Scholarship to the Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany.
- Joint Subject Group Leader for the Enhancing Management Learning (EML) group
- Co-chair for the Management Research Seminar Series (MRSS) in LUBS
- PhD in Organizational Psychology, LUBS
- MSc in Organizational Psychology (Distinction), LUBS
- MA in Psychology, University of Debrecen
- BA in Psychology, University of Debrecen
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- British Academy of Management (BAM)
- RQTU (BPS)
I am teaching on a number of UG and PG modules in the Management Division in areas such as of research design and analysis, organizational behaviour, occupational psychology, academic and management skills, personal development, and employability. I am also a Personal Tutor, and I supervise both UG and PG dissertations.
Research groups and institutes
- Workplace Behaviour Research Centre