Dr. Ziko Konwar
- Position: Lecturer (International Business)
- Areas of expertise: FDI in and from emerging markets, Regions and FDI, Networks, institutions and innovation performance, Corporate sustainability; effectiveness of CSR policies
- Email: Z.Konwar@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8022
- Location: 2.10 10-12 Cromer Terrace
- Website: LinkedIn
I currently serve as the Director for MSc International Business programme. Prior to joining Leeds, I worked as a Lecturer in International Business in Sheffield Hallam University and was the PhD Academic Support Tutor and MRes Course leader at the business school.
I have worked previously in IBM Global Business Services and with United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM), New Delhi.
- Director, Msc International Business Programme
- MSc IB Lead (Masters Beyond Borders)
My research interests lie in three areas
a. Examining key antecedents and consequences of internationalisation by emerging market firms,
b. Network ties, institutions and innovation performance.
c. Effectiveness/perceptions associated with firm-level corporate sustainability practices.
- PhD (International Business): University of Bradford
- MSc (Management): University of Sheffield
- MA (Politics): Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- BA (Politics): University of Delhi, India
- Fellow (Higher Education Academy)
I teach international business and and international strategy modules to undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA students.
LUBS5719 International Business Management (MBA)
LUBS5232 International Strategic Management (MSc)
LUBS5909 China and India in the Global Context (MSc)
LUBS3860 International Strategic Management (BSc)
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds