Dr Sang Quang Le
Sang received a Ph.D from University of Southampton and joined Accounting and Finance Division of Leeds University Business School as a data research officer in November 2018. Sang has extensive experience within the higher education sector and has worked as a financial analyst, data analysis tutor, a lecturer in accounting and finance and a reviewer for many years. He also served as a small business clinic coordinator.
Sang's Ph.D project empirically examines the implications of the value of financial flexibility on corporate investments and credit risk.
- Data management and analytics
Sang has a broad research interest in risk management, finance and accounting from empirical aspects. His current research interests focus on main following areas:
- Corporate investment and financing policies
- Risk management
- Economic consequences of financial reporting and sustainable finance
- Capital markets and institutional investors
- Ph.D (Major in Risk & Finance; Minor in Accounting)
- Cert. in professional development
- MSc in Accounting and Finance (Distinction)
- BA in Accounting and Economics (Honor)
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA)