Dr Marek Kacer
- Position: Senior Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: corporate failure prediction; audit pricing; equity funding; assets bubbles; credit ratings
- Email: M.Kacer@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2040
- Location: 2.14 Maurice Keyworth Building
I joined the Credit Management Research Centre (CMRC) at Leeds University Business School as a postdoc in July 2014.
My research experience covers diverse projects in the field of applied and financial economics - financial bubbles, sovereign credit ratings, creativity index or risk elicitation methods. Recently, I am focused mainly on failure prediction models, audit pricing and equity finance.
- PhD - Finance, University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Mgr - Economic and financial mathematics, Comenius University, Slovakia
Research groups and institutes
- Credit Management Research Centre