- Position: AP (Teach&Scholar) Accounting & Finance
- Email: J.C.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2628
- Location: 2.20 Maurice Keyworth Building
Fellow of HEA (FHEA) - The Higher Education Academy
Chartered Management and Business Educator (CMBE) – The Chartered Association of Business Schools
CELTA, Cambridge ESOL, 2011
FCA (ICAEW), 2002
LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Leeds, 2002
On graduating from Leeds University, Jessica joined Deloitte in Leeds where she trained as a Chartered Accountant, specializing in Corporate Tax. Jessica then moved into teaching and spent time working as a freelance tutor for Kaplan Financial Training and Leeds City College, teaching accountancy subjects for ACCA, AAT and CIMA. She has also trained as an English Language teacher (CELTA) and has worked as a tutor at the University of Leeds Language Centre, teaching English and Academic Skills.
"Deans Award for Teaching Excellence 2014"
Jessica is currently teaching:
- Critical Skills for the Finance Professional (LUBS5072M)
- Accounting & Organisational Performance (LUBS5008M)
- Introductory Management Accounting (LUBS1245)
Jessica is the Programme Director of the following Finance Postgraduate programmes:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Financial Risk Management
Jessica is also Personal Tutor for students on the Finance Postgraduate programmes.
- Programme Director for MSc Finance prorgammes