- Position: AP (Teach&Scholar) Accounting & Finance
- Email: J.C.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2628
- Location: 2.20 Maurice Keyworth Building
Fellow of HEA (FHEA) - The Higher Education Academy
Chartered Management and Business Educator (CMBE) – Chartered Association of Business Schools
CELTA, Cambridge ESOL
LLB (Hons) Law, University of Leeds
On graduating from Leeds University, Jessica joined Deloitte in Leeds where she trained as a Chartered Accountant. Jessica then moved into teaching and spent time working as a freelance tutor for Kaplan Financial Training and Leeds City College, teaching accountancy subjects for ACCA, AAT and CIMA. She has also trained as an English Language teacher (CELTA) and has worked as a tutor at the University of Leeds Language Centre, teaching English and Academic Skills.
"Deans Award for Teaching Excellence 2014"
Jessica is currently teaching on the following modules:
- Critical Skills for the Finance Professional (LUBS5072M)
- Commercial Skills for Finance Professionals (LUBS2270)
- Introductory Management Accounting (LUBS1245)
- Director of Student Education (Accounting and Finance Division)