Dr Duboisée de Ricquebourg
- Position: Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Auditing; Financial analysts; International Financial Reporting Standards
- Email: A.J.DuboiseeDeRicquebourg@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3689
Alan is a Lecturer in the Accounting and Finance Division at the University of Leeds. He received his PhD degree in Accounting and Finance from Leeds University Business School and has presented his research papers in many national and international conferences. Alan is also a qualified Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) with experience working as a Senior Audit Manager at one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
Alan's research interests include Financial Analysts, Fund Management, Auditing, Financial Reporting in Banks, and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Since joining Leeds University Business School, Alan has taught and received excellent feedback across undergraduate, postgraduate, and Exec-MBA modules. Modules taught include accounting and finance for the Exec-MBA, financial analysis, understanding your discipline for doctoral researchers, and both introduction and intermediate management and financial accounting.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ)
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute