- Position: Teaching Fellow in Accounting & Finance
- Email: A.Bordianu@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3339
- PhD candidate in Accounting and Finance, The University of Leeds.
- MA in Accounting and Finance (Distinction), The University of Leeds (2009 - 2010).
- BA Accounting and Finance, Erasmus Exchange Student, University of Amsterdam (2007 - 2008).
- BA Accounting and Management Information Systems (Distinction), Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania (2005 - 2008).
Andreea Bordianu is a Teaching Fellow at Leeds University Business School. She joined CASIF in 2010 as a doctoral student and she finished her PhD thesis entitled: "Intellectual capital measurement impact on performance in 2014.
Andreea has a wide international exposure to different educational systems. She holds a BA in Accounting and Management Information Systems from the Academy of Economic Studies, Romania; she incurred an Erasmus exchange at the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands; and finished with distinction an MA in Accounting and Finance at Leeds University Business School.
Previously, she worked as an accountant specializing in accounting standards, financial analysis and taxes. Also, she has experience in non-formal education as she is a qualified trainer and has held numerous workshops and training sessions with various themes.
She has been an active member of the doctoral community. She has led "Doctoral Seminar Series (DSS) project focused on developing a knowledge sharing platform for the PhD students at Leeds University Business School. During her leadership the project was completely restructured.
- Intangibles and intellectual capital
- Measurement methods of intellectual capital
- Organisational and market performance determinants
LUBS0040 Introductory Accounting and Finance
LUBS1035 Foundations of Finance
LUBS1245 Introductory Management Accounting
LUBS5072 Critical Skills for Finance Professionals
Andreea is Head of Year and Personal Tutor for students on the Accounting and Finance Postgraduate programmes.