Prof. Abdul Mohamed
- Position: Chair in Accounting and Finance
- Areas of expertise: Corporate Finance; Venture capital; Bankruptcy; Market-based Accounting Research.
- Email: A.Mohamed@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 9388
- Location: 2.17 Leeds Business School
Abdul Joined Leeds Business School University in 2019 as Professor of Accounting and Finance. Prior to that, he held positions at Loughborough University, Cranfield University School of Management, University of Liverpool and Manchester Business School. Abdul has been an external consultant to the British Venture Capital Association (BVCA) and Central Bank of Mexico. His research interests is in the areas of corporate finance, venture capital, bankrupcy and market-based accounting. He has published a number of papers in world leading and international academic journals. He acts as an ad hoc reviewer for a number of academic journals. He has taught in China, Honk Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Oman.
Abdul's research interests is in the area of corporate finance, venture capital, bankruptcy and market-based accounting research.
Module Leader Corporate Finance and Private Equity