Climate Change Workshop
- Date: Monday 15 July 2019, 10:00 – 13:00
- Location: Liberty Building SR (1.08)
- Cost: Free
Interested in work, labour and climate change?
- How does work contribute to carbon emissions?
- How can we get workers involved in a low/zero carbon transition and make this a “just transition”?
- What are the voice mechanisms that work?
- How would a low carbon future look like in manufacturing?
- Can we envision zero carbon steel, or even alternatives to steel without losing jobs and livelihoods?
- How much do we need to reduce working time to make zero carbon a reality?
- How do workplaces need to be restructured?
If you are interested in these (and related) questions, join our next Challenge Fund Workshop on Work and Climate change where we want to develop these questions further into collaborative research.
Contact: Dr Vera Trappmann or Dr Jo Cutter