- Position: AP (Teach&Scholar) Accounting & Finance
- Email: J.C.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2628
- Location: 1.30 Maurice Keyworth Building
On graduating from the University of Leeds, Jessica joined Deloitte where she trained as a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW). Jessica then moved into teaching and spent time working as a freelance tutor for Kaplan Financial Training before joining the University.
Jessica teaches a variety of financial accounting and management accounting subjects, as well as skills-based and project-based modules for accounting and finance students.
Jessica is a Personal Tutor for students on the Accounting and Finance BSc.
Jessica has previously held the following roles within the Accounting and Finance Department:
- Director of Student Education
- Programme Director for MSc programmes
- Head of Year for MSc programmes
- Personal Tutor for MSc students
Jessica is currrently an External Examiner for Dublin City University.
Deans Award for Teaching Excellence (2014)
Personal Tutor runner-up, Leeds University Partnership Awards, LUBS (2020)