Dr Duboisée de Ricquebourg
Alan Duboisée de Ricquebourg is an Associate Professor in Accounting. He is also a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA), a Chartered Accountant Zimbabwe CA(Z), and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Research Advisory Board.
- Academic Integrity Officer
Dr Duboisée de Ricquebourg’s research interests include auditors’ reporting and disclosure choices, the effectiveness of regulatory audit reforms, and the effectiveness of financial analysts as external monitors, among others. He has presented his research at top national and international conferences and published his research in leading journals.
- Ph.D. Accounting and Finance
- ACA, Chartered Accountant, (ICAEW)
- CA(Z), Chartered Accountant (Zimbabwe), (ICAZ)
- MA Accounting and Finance
- BCompt Hons
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ)
Dr Duboisée de Ricquebourg brings his extensive industry knowledge and prior international work experience as an external auditor to the classroom where he focuses his teaching on topics covering management accounting and financial reporting at the MBA and undergraduate levels. He has received outstanding teaching evaluations and won the Dean's Award for Teaching excellence in 2014 and 2018.