Dr Chloe Wu
- Position: Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Accounting and Finance
- Areas of expertise: Corporate Governance; Financial Reporting; Auditing; Family Firms; Initial Public Offerings; Corporate Failure
- Email: Y.H.Wu@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6716
- Location: 2.04c Maurice Keyworth Building
- Website: ORCID
Chloe is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in the Accounting and Finance Department at the University of Leeds. Prior to her academic career, she gained several years of experience in the banking industry. Her research focuses on corporate governance, financial reporting, auditing, family firms, Initial Public Offerings, and corporate failure, and has been published in peer-reviewed journals. Chloe has established a strong network of collaborators and has worked with high-profile academics from both UK and international universities.
- Program Director MSc Accounting and Finance
Chloe's research interests are in the areas of corporate governance, financial reporting, auditing, family firms, IPOs and corportae failure.
- PhD in Accounting and Finance, Leeds University Business School, UK
- MA in Accounting and Finance (Distinction), Leeds University Business School, UK
- BA in Public Finance, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- member of European Accounting Association
Chloe is responsible for teaching financial accounting modules.
Current postgraduate researchers
- Mr. Ahmed Ahmed
- Mrs Aisha Al-Heidous
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance