Patricia 'Trish' Grant
- Position: UK CGFI Leeds Innovation Hub Manager
- Email: P.Grant@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3995
- Location: Nexus
Patricia ‘Trish’ is leading on the development of the UK Centre for Greening Finance and Investment (CGFI) Leeds Innovation Hub.
She is responsible for delivering outcomes associated with innovation and ecosystem building within CGFI, as well as supporting analytics businesses within this ecosystem. To achieve this, she will work closely with the CGFI academic and stakeholder communities, and with colleagues at the second innovation hub at Imperial London.
- “Green/Climate Fintech” acceleration/incubation programme for early stage businesses;
- Challenge competitions or hackathons;
- Networking and knowledge exchange events;
- Mentorship programme for analytics businesses;
- “Green/Climate Fintech” thought leadership outputs;
- Supporting student/researcher placements and hosting of business/research fellows.
- BA Hons Business Administration