Dr You Zhou
Dr You Zhou Joined Leeds University Business School as a data research officer in 2019. Prior to this, he obtained PhD degree in Finance from Accounting and Finance division at Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds. His research covers empirical asset pricing, asset management (mutual funds), asset pricing anomalies, mergers & acquisitions, ESG investing, corporate social responsibility, quantitative investment strategies.
His research interest focuses on asset management studies.
- Mutual funds and performance
- Asset pricing anomalies(Stocks)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- ESG investing and corporate social responsibility
- Quantitative investment strategies
- Zhou, You and Li, Peng and Cai, Charlie Xiaowu and Keasey, Kevin, Which Fund Flow? (2021). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2839798 or . Presented at 2020 Financial Management Association (FMA) Conference, 50th Annual Meeting hosted by New York University.
- Zhou, Y., Wanling, Qiu, and Cai, X. Charlie, 2021. Corporate ESG performance, mispricing and gains from mergers and acquisitions. Working paper. Presented at: 2021 Financial Management Association (FMA) Conference, 51th Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado.
- Zhou, Y. and Cai, X. Charlie, 2021. Do fund investors really value sustainability? ESG risks, mutual fund flows, and fund performance, Working paper.
- Cai, X. Charlie, Zhao, Ran, and Zhou, Y. 2021. Salience theory and mutual funds, Working paper.
- Wanling, Qiu, Zhou, Y., and Cai, X. Charlie, 2021, ESG flavoured Alpha, Working paper.
- PhD in Finance
- MSc in Financial Economics
- Bachelor in Finance (First-class)