Webinar - Using social media to grow your business
- Date: Tuesday 7 November 2017, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Alumni, Online
- Cost: Free
Learn proven social media tactics that businesses can put into practice right away
Learn proven social media tactics that businesses can put into practice right away. Whether you're looking to generate client leads or drive online sales, social media can be turned into a sales funnel that brings prospects directly to your business.
Social-Hire Founder Tony Restell will share the exact approaches businesses are using to spark interactions with prospects, covering what’s working and what’s a poor investment of your time. You’ll learn:
- How businesses are successfully attracting leads and generating sales using social media
- Step-by-step approaches you can put to work either in your business or for you personally in your career
- How to leverage targeted advertising on social media for maximum results
- Ideas you and your team can put into practice right away
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact Julia Barr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.