Webinar - Introduction to mindfulness
- Date: Thursday 22 February 2018, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Alumni, Online
- Cost: Free
Mindfulness is being used within organisations as diverse as Google, Transport for London and Intel. It has also been a ‘hot topic’ at the World Economic Forum.
In this webinar Sarah King will explore:
- Benefits of mindfulness for individuals and organisations
- Research and neuroscience
- Sectors and organisations using mindfulness
- Mindful leadership
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact Julia Barr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
About the speaker
Sarah first began regularly practising mindfulness in 2009 as it helped her find balance in her life whilst sustaining a pressurised career. In 2014, Sarah undertook mindfulness teacher training and has since delivered courses in businesses, schools and her local community. Sarah is currently studying an MSc in the subject.
Prior to this Sarah held senior HR roles within financial services, retail, values based organisations and consultancy. Sarah's real passion is the realisation of human potential for the wider benefit of society. In realising this passion Sarah now focuses on leadership and team coaching and facilitation, and mindfulness training.