Webinar: Telling tales - Why stories sell better than facts
- Date: Tuesday 16 October 2018, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Online, Alumni
- Cost: Free
This free online webinar is open to University of Leeds alumni, students, staff members and external guests
This webinar is available to register here
Corporate storytelling is the way forward when it comes to selling ideas in the business world. If you don't learn this crucial art, you can be sure that your competitors will.
This session will show you how to:
- Find stories you can use successfully to sell corporate concepts
- How to make them powerful and how to tell them with impact
- How to add impact by showing, not telling
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact Julia Barr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
About the speaker
A BBC TV and radio presenter, Jeremy teaches media training techniques to clients that he's acquired from thirty years on TV and radio. Jeremy is also an accomplished host of business events working for clients such as IBM, Carling, Ericsson, Boots and Samsung. He's spoken at five international conventions of the Professional Speakers Association and has twice compered the convention. Jeremy is the co-author of MediaMasters with Alan Stevens, his next book Talking Toolbox was published in 2017.