Webinar: Career insights - Building successful careers in mainland China and Hong Kong (SAR)
- Date: Thursday 7 March 2019, 12:00 – 13:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Alumni, Online
- Cost: Free
Hosted by Jane Barrett, a Career Coach and co-author of 'Taking Charge of Your Career'
In this webinar we are joined by a panel of Leeds alumni who will share their experience of building their careers in mainland China and Hong Kong (SAR). We will explore:
- Career paths since graduation
- Career recruitment processes and opportunities in mainland China and Hong Kong (SAR)
- Top tips for success and insight and into the current job market
Joey Kong (MBA 2014) Managing Director, Ma Petite J, a bespoke jewellery design service based in Hong Kong and the UK.
Sean McGibney (BA Chinese and Spanish 2015) Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Chairman's Bao.
Mr Jingyu Liao (MSc Management 2016) Recruitment Consultant, Manpower.
Hosted by Jane Barrett, a Career Coach and co-author of 'Taking Charge of Your Career' (Bloomsbury 2017).
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact Julia Barr - email@example.com
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
PC-based attendees - Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003
ServerMac®-based attendees - Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees - Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Please check your sound settings on your computer to ensure that you can hear the webinar.