The University of Leeds is committed to working across disciplines to help tackle global challenges.
As a top ten business and management research institution in the UK (Research Excellence Framework 2014) our centres continue to develop strong international networks delivering research that addresses real-world issues.
Our research centres connect knowledge with user communities, promote impact and provide a vibrant, stimulating and supportive environment for students, early career researchers and academics.
- Decision making, economic sustainability and finance
- International business and marketing
- Technology and innovation
- Leadership, work organisation and employment
- Business School and wider University of Leeds interdisciplinary research
- Business Confucius Institute at the University of Leeds (BCIUL)
- Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies (CEES)
- Consumer Data Research Centre (CDRC)