- Value: The scholarships are a one-off award of £2,000 and will be offered either as a tuition fee deduction or maintenance paid directly into your bank account in monthly instalments.
How to apply
There is no separate application process. All eligible candidates who meet the criteria below will automatically qualify for a scholarship:
- You applied for a place on an International Business Programme by Monday 15 January 2019 and are holding a study offer.
- You must obtain 192 UCAS tariff points or higher in the qualifications detailed above.
- You must be paying tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and self-funding.
- You must be commencing your studies on an International Business Programme in September 2019 and be fully registered at the University of Leeds as an undergraduate student under the relevant University degree regulations and the General Regulations of the University.
How many scholarships are available?
All eligible candidates commencing Level 1 study on an International Business Programme (BSc International Business; BSc International Business & Finance; BSc International Business & Marketing) in September 2019 who obtain a total of 192 UCAS tariff points or higher will qualify for a scholarship.
Candidates will automatically qualify for a scholarship if they obtain a total of 192 UCAS tariff points or higher from the following academic qualifications:
- GCE Advanced A-levels, including Critical Thinking and General Studies
- GCE Advanced Subsidiary AS-levels in a subject not offered at A-level
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Scottish Higher in a subject not offered at Advanced Higher level
- Welsh Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate (Higher Level)
- International Baccalaureate (with a minimum of 35 points overall)
- Cambridge Pre-U Certificate
- Level 3 BTEC Qualifications
- Level 3 OCR Qualifications (Cambridge Technical)
- Extended Project
- AAT Level 3 Diploma
- IFS Diploma or Certificate in Financial Studies
- Free-Standing Maths
- Core Maths qualifications
When will I be told if I am successful?
You will be shortlisted if your predicted grades show that you may achieve the required 192 UCAS tariff points. You will then receive an email advising you of this.
If you have made us your firm choice, and achieved the required 192 UCAS tariff points, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1 September 2019.