- Value: An award of 50% tuition fee reduction.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
The Dean's Excellence Business School Undergraduate International Scholarships supports International students to fulfil their academic potential and progress to a full-time undergraduate degree at Leeds University Business School.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates who demonstrate sustained academic excellence and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community.
- Accounting and Finance BSc
- Banking and Finance BSc
- Business Economics BSc
- Business Management BA
- Business Management and the Human Resource BA
- Business Management with Marketing BA
- Economics BSc
- Economics and Finance BSc
- Human Resource Management BA
- International Business BSc
- International Business and Finance BSc
- International Business and Marketing BSc
Scholarships will be awards to applicants who:
- Are classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for a place on a 2024 entry Undergraduate programme included in the eligible courses section
- Demonstrate sustained academic excellence
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Undergraduate programmes and student community in the UCAS personal statement
In order to confirm your scholarship you will need to make your course at Leeds University Business School your Firm choice by your ‘reply by’ deadline in UCAS, and meet or exceed the conditions of your offer by 31 August 2024 at the latest.
Applicants progressing from the Leeds International Study Centre Foundation Year and the Leeds International Foundation Year are not eligible for this award.
The scholarship will only be offered in subsequent years of study if the following academic performance conditions have been met:
- Students to have an average of no less than 60% across all taught modules in years 1 or 2
- All pass-to-progress modules must be passed at a minimum of 60%
- Fulfilling these conditions means that the scholarships remain focused on excellence
Year in Industry or Year Abroad module performances are not included.
How to apply
There is no separate application process. All applicants who meet the criteria will be assessed for the scholarship via the information provided on the UCAS application form.
If successful, you will be notified at the point of receiving your offer. You will receive an email advising you of the terms of the scholarship.