Research with Impact webinar series 2021
This year the Business School is hosting short and informative breakfast webinars for staff and postgraduate researchers.
The series titled ‘Research with Impact’ is a seminar series aimed at disseminating best practice and embedding impact in research. The short and informal meetings aim to provide useful information on various topics relating to research conducted by Business School academics. The seminars will help staff implement impact organically into their research.
- Thursday 21st January - Working with Corporates – Professor Krsto Pandza
- Thursday 28th January - Organising an event for a practitioner audience – Karolina Jachowicz-Dudek
- Wednesday 17th Feb - Working with Policymakers – Professor Andy Brown
- Thursday 4th March - Writing a research report for practitioners – Dr Kathryn Watson
- Thursday 18th March - Writing about impact in a Research Council grant application - Naomi Colhoun