Joanne formally joined the Management Department of the Leeds University Business School (LUBS) in July 2013 as the PA to the Head of Department and Administrator across the six subject groups that fall within it. Joanne was the PA to the Head of Department from July 2013 to November 2020. Joanne now looks after two of the six subject groups namely, Logistics, Information, Operations and Networks group (LION) and Strategy and Organization (S&O) as well as supporting the Research Centres Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) and Centre for Technology Innovation and Engagement (C-TIE).
Besides Joanne’s extensive knowledge of the Department and LUBS, prior to joining the University Joanne worked for a number of major national and international law firms and other professional services firms across a number of roles including paralegal, administrator and PA.
- Administrator for LION and S&O groups, Management Department
- First Aider/Fire Warden
- Health & Safety Representative
- CIPA Patent Formalities Administration
- part ILEX qualified
Research groups and institutes
- Adaptation Information Management and Technology
- Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research
- Centre for Technology Innovation and Engagement